How to make Easy Paneer Sandwiches
The soft Veggie-Paneer mixture makes this sandwich delectable!! This is an excellent sandwich for anytime of the day, even for the lunch box. Paneer/Cottage Cheese is rich in Calcium & Protein thus, making it a healthy option even for adults. My son is a very picky eater - I was surprised that he approved this sandwich & asked to take it for his school lunch. You can alter the size of the sandwiches to suit your occasion If you do not have a sandwich maker, you could just use the Griddle/Tawa to make it.
6 to 8 slices of your choice of bread
1 cup grated Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
2 Green chillies
1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Oil 1 Tsp
Oil 1 Tsp
Cooking spray or Margarine as needed
- Chop onions, chillies and tomatoes. Grate the carrots & Paneer.
- Heat a pan with oil, add the chillies & onions, saute until done. Add the carrots, tomatoes, salt & chilli powder - cook until you get a nice aroma.
- Turn off the heat & add the grated Paneer to the mixture & mix.
- Take two bread slices and butter them, put some Paneer mixture on one slice and cover it with other bread slice.(I made it with ketchup on the inside of the buns-As seen in pic).
- Put this in sandwich toaster until the bread turns crispy and brown.
- Serve warm with ketchup or chutney.