How to make Tricolor Sandwiches
Sandwiches are a great option for travel or wrapped up, on the run. The fresh Carrots give it a crunch and the Paneer adds a soft chewy texture to it. The sweet, tangy & spicy flavors of the chutneys make this an interesting sandwich. The colors, create visual interest & is inviting to kids, and adults as well .
Makes 4 Sandwiches.
Ingredients3 slices of soft Wheat bread
3 slices of soft White bread
Margarine - for the spread
For the green layer
1 cup grated Paneer
1 Tbsp Mint chutney/sauce
For the orange layer
1 cup grated Carrots
1.5 Tbsp Date/Tamarind Chutney
- Mix the grated Paneer with the mint chutney according to the required spice level.
- Similarly, mix the grated carrots with the Date/Tamarind Chutney.
- Remove the crusts off the bread slices.
- Spread the margarine on the bread slices & assemble each layer gently.
- Once assembled, you can cut them into triangles & stick a toothpick in it.
- Alternatively, you can wrap them and pack it for lunch.